Jil Sander Suneau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander SunIngredients
Remember the scent of summer with Jil Sander Sun Eau de Toilette. Breathe it in and allow yourself to be carried away to an exotic beach bathed in sunlight and endless satisfaction.
- a warm fragrance for women and girls
- inspired by warm sunshine and beaches
- ideal for the winter months as a reminder of the summer
The composition of the fragrance
Jil Sander Sun Eau de Toilette opens with fresh citrus notes, rosewood, and sweet African orange blossom. It develops into an unusual floral combination of rose notes, lily of the valley and ylang-ylang. The entire composition peaks with sweet vanilla and tonka beans, complemented by warm, woody accords.
The story of the fragrance
Jil Sander Sun is a perfume that will transport you instantly to the seaside. The sun will warm your body, the fresh breeze will blow through your hair, and the sparkling sea will cradle your thoughts. This Eau de Toilette was launched in 1989 and still tops the charts for favourite women’s perfumes. It’s no surprise! No other fragrance for women brings to mind a summer holiday the way Jil Sander Sun does!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, African Orange Blossom, Black Currant Leaves, Palisandr Rosewood, Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Heliotrope, Lily Of The Valley, Iris Root, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Styrax, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.