Juicy CoutureDirty English
You save 14%
- About the brand
Description Juicy Couture Dirty EnglishIngredients
Juicy Couture Dirty English Eau de Toilette for men will help you reveal the masculinity, strength, and courage hidden deep inside you. This fragrance is brimming with manly power and will perfectly enhance your character every step you take.
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- for natural-born leaders with a dynamic personality
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cypress, Tangerine, Bergamot, Cumin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Marjoram, Cedar, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lichen, Marjoram, Agar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.