- About the brand
Description Juliette has a gun Midnight OudIngredients
Close your eyes and allow yourself to drift away to the faraway lands of the Orient. The mysterious, oriental Juliette Has a Gun Midnight Oud Eau de Parfum with deep notes of agarwood and rose is like a symbol that is difficult to forget.
- an oriental fragrance
- for the modern and elegant woman
- introduced in 2009
Composition of the fragrance
Midnight Oud combines a cascade of blooming roses with dark woody notes. Cedar and guaiac wood resemble a grand palace staircase with wooden panelling. Patchouli and birch tar add earthiness and smokiness to the mysterious aroma of agar wood. Amber accord and musk intertwine with the scent of the human body and complete the enticing conclusion of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
In the middle of the darkest night, the shadow of a veil flashes across the corridor. A lady on the run. The mysterious figure is given away by the flash of the sparkling bottle and the unmistakable fragrance that fills the palace and prompts you to follow.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Papyrus, Rose, Saffron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Agar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.