Karl Lagerfeld Fleur de Pêcher Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Karl Lagerfeld Fleur de PêcherIngredients
Enhance your natural beauty! Karl Lagerfeld Fleur De Pêcher Eau de Parfum for women can be characterized as a sensual and very fresh fragrance that will captivate the heart of every man around you.
- fresh, slightly fruity fragrance
- for the modern women
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with dazzling fresh citrus notes of yuzu and nashi in combination with sweet pear, followed by the accords of a delicious peach blossom with delicate jasmine tea, adding the irresistible charm to the whole fragrant composition. Its warm dry down is composed of woody aromas and sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance
The name Karl Lagerfeld means that this fragrance is definitely worth it. This perfume was launched in 2017, and the nose behind this fragrance is Emilie Copperman. While your olfactory sense will be delighted by the scent itself, your eyes will enjoy its beautiful minimalistic bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nashi, Yuzu
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach Blossom, Jasmine Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld – one of the most famous creative designers of all time. He started his career in 1955 at Balmain and throughout his life worked with acclaimed brands like Chloé, Fendi and Chanel where he worked as a Creative Director since 1983. He also created his own Karl Lagerfeld fashion brand which produces more affordable clothing for both women and men.
The first Karl Lagerfeld fragrance introduced in 1978 was the popular Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette for men – a combination of oriental and woody notes. It was followed by the seductive Sun Moon Stars for women which became very popular in the 1990s. In the designer’s own words, Karl Lagerfeld fragrances are a “music for the nose” and can be layered together as you please.