KenzoFlower by Kenzo Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Kenzo Flower by KenzoIngredients
The natural wildness and beauty of poppy blossoms has taken on a new form – the Flower by Kenzo Eau de Toilette. The seemingly delicate yet courageous little flower served as inspiration for this luminous, timeless feminine fragrance that will utterly captivate your senses.
- floral-musky fragrance
- introduced in 2021
- in an iconic slim bottle
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll be enchanted by notes of citrus represented by Sicilian lemons with a touch of lychee and ginger. They’re shortly followed by rose water from Bulgarian Damask roses whose notes later mix with the clean, powdery scent of white musk and warm vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Flower by Kenzo perfume for women, an ode to the gorgeous poppy blossom, is characterised by incredible sensuality and a strong connection to nature.
The now legendary tall and slim bottle seems to be reaching for the sky and features the iconic red blossom in pastel colours, capturing the moment when sun rays touch its petals. The composition was designed by Alberto Morillas using carefully selected ingredients.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Lemon, Litchi, Ginger, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Damask Rose, Rose Water, Chamomile, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, White Musk, Madagascar Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, musk
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.