Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'ElixirIngredients
Express your sensuality with a captivating scent that will turn the head of everyone around you. The Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L'Elixir Eau de Parfum for women celebrates the poppy as a rare flower that perfectly captures the essence of femininity as something tender yet irresistible. Don’t be afraid to use this fragrant elixir of delicate ingredients that will soon have you addicted.
- a delicate floral fragrance made of gourmet ingredients
- highlights a fragile yet passionate femininity
- a perfect addition to the refined, elegant style of its wearer
Composition of the fragrance
First, you will be enchanted by the refreshing fruity mixture of mandarin orange and raspberry. Then it fully develops into the tender fragrance of the queen of flowers – Bulgarian rose, which brings a captivating seductiveness to the composition. Rose accords are subtly underscored by beautiful orange blossom. Gourmet notes of sweet Madagascan vanilla appear most with the drydown of the fragrance and, together with delicate praline, guarantee a truly intense experience.
Story of the fragrance
The poppy – a flower with a magical, even addictive power – was the inspiration for the Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L’Elixir fragrance for women. The poppy flower expresses a pulsating sensuality – the most amazing aspect of women and their essence at the same time. The Eau de Parfum is contained in a bottle typical of the Kenzo brand, this time in a passionate red.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Praline, Bourbon
- Fragrance category
- floral, gourmand
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.