You save 31%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Kenzo Jungle HommeIngredients
A lust for freedom, space and strong emotions emanates from this citrusy, woody fragrance. The Kenzo Jungle Homme Eau de Toilette for men mixes manifold essences from all over the world, creating an unmistakable fragrance.
- a citrusy, woody fragrance
- for the daring man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with the excellent interplay of citrus notes – lime, lemon and bergamot, which are perfectly complemented by captivating cinnamon. The middle notes of the fragrance artfully follow, with accords of nutmeg, sensual cardamom, spicy pepper and amber. The base notes will also delight, with woody notes, benzoin, warming cedar, sandalwood and vetiver – the real jungle!
Story of the fragrance
After launching Tiger and Elephant for women, Kenzo introduced the Jungle Homme men’s fragrance. The perfumer Olivier Cresp is responsible for the composition of the fragrance. It was launched in 1998.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nutmeg, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Maté
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Guaiac Wood, Cedar, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.