Kenzo L'Eau Kenzo Pour Femme Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Kenzo L'Eau Kenzo Pour FemmeIngredients
Freshness will always be in style, and less is sometimes more. Just look at Kenzo L’Eau Kenzo Pour Femme Eau de Toilette, a delicate yet irresistible composition which gives you a strong aura of femininity and freshness. Close your eyes and imagine a light breeze on a sunlit beach caressed by shimmering waves of the ocean.
- fresh, floral-aquatic fragrance
- for a woman who loves simplicity and freshness
- ideal for hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
Kenzo L’Eau Kenzo Pour Femme Eau de Toilette for women plays around with floral notes which go so perfectly with the aquatic accords that give it a sparkly, fresh character. Your senses will be delighted by fresh mint, yuzu, lotus flower, and slightly spicy pepper. Captivating white musk gives the fragrance more depth and warm cedar wood brings a sense of harmony.
Story of the fragrance
Kenzo L’Eau Kenzo Eau de Toilette for women was designed to celebrate water and its indomitable energy. First introduced in 1996, its floral-aquatic composition has remained popular ever since. From the moment you see the bottle, you’ll realise you’re about to experience real freshness.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Mint, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lotus, Water Notes, Peach
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.