- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Blond Absolu CicaplasmeCharacteristics
You’re almost at the end of your journey to perfect blonde hair. The Kérastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme final treatment for blonde hair and highlights was specially designed for sensitive bleached, highlighted, grey, or blonde hair, to keep it gorgeous in any situation. This creamy treatment in a light lilac shade regenerates damaged hair fibres and protects them from negative factors. The result will be astonishingly gorgeous hair you can truly be proud of.
- repairs damaged areas of the hair, seals split ends
- leaves hair 97% stronger
- instantly smooths the hair and prevents frizz for up to 24 hours
- provides heat protection up to 230C
- eliminates the impact of oxidisation and sunlight
- prevents impurities from settling in your hair
- brightens up your hair and leaves it soft
- hyaluronic acid – fills damaged parts of the hair, strengthens it
- edelweiss – has an antioxidant effect, protects from everyday damage
- UV filters – protect hair from the impact of oxidisation and sunlight
How to use:
You can apply the Kérastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme treatment to washed and towel-dried hair, or to dry hair. When using it on wet hair, apply 2 to 4 pumps depending on how long and thick your hair is. Massage down the lengths of your hair to the ends and let your hair air-dry or use a hairdryer. When using the product on dry hair, apply the treatment after your hair is completely dry to add shine and protection from frizz.
For deep regeneration and to prep your hair for your morning styling, apply the Kérastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme serum to your hair before going to bed and leave it on overnight.
- Hair type
- blonde and lightened hair
- Shine and softness, Neutralisation of yellow tones, Regeneration, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.