Kérastase Specifique Cure Anti-Chute Intensive Intensive Treatment Against Hair Loss
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Kérastase Specifique Cure Anti-Chute IntensiveCharacteristics
Say good-bye to excessive hair loss. The Kérastase Specifique intensive anti-hair loss treatment brings visible results in no time. The treatment prevents hair loss, promotes skin elasticity, and improves the quality of new hair fibres.
- after 6 weeks reduces the speed of hair loss – clinically tested
- protects hair from breakage and damage during detangling and styling
- strengthens hair strands and adds volume, elasticity, and shine
- does not weigh hair down or make it oily
- Aminexil 15 000 PPM mix – nourishes the tissues surrounding the hair root and gives them more elasticity, thus allowing for a stronger anchoring of hair roots in the scalp
- rhamnose – plant sugar which prevents ageing and promotes collagen and elastin production, giving the skin of your scalp more elasticity
- complex of organic compounds – protects hair from oxidisation stress
How to use:
Apply 3 times a week for 6 weeks to dry or towel-dried hair. Using your fingertips, massage the entire dose of the product into your scalp. Don’t rinse out and style your hair as usual.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- all hair types
- growth stimulation
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- thinning hair and hair loss
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.