- Product description
- About the brand
Product description KORIKA Korean HeritageCharacteristics
Daily cream alone is not enough to maintain a youthful appearance in today’s stressful modern world. The KORIKA Korean Heritage anti-ageing serum with stem cells will protect your skin reliably against negative environmental influences, helping you regain your fresh, youthful appearance.
If you’re ever looking for the origin of the extraordinary benefits of this serum, you’ll find it in Korea. Korean women are known for their beautiful skin and they owe it to the traditional natural ingredients that grow around them. It is these ingredients that were processed by the most advanced modern technology to ensure that your skin too can be pampered in this way.
- acts as prevention against signs of ageing
- hydrates the skin with an instant and lasting effect
- helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- prevents loss of collagen and promotes its production
- soothes the skin and strengthens its protective barrier
- improves the oxygenation of the blood that circulates within the skin
- protects against UV radiation and improves the skin’s ability to regenerate
- gives skin a plump, fresh and radiant appearance
- marine algae stem cells – processed using a high-tech method in lipid nano-carriers that enable penetration deep into the skin and provide protection against UV radiation, thereby eliminating negative impacts on collagen fibres and providing effective anti-ageing benefits; they also reduce the appearance of signs of ageing that are already present
- ceramides NP – occur naturally in the body; replenishing the skin’s supply slows down the ageing process
- glycolipids, phytosterols – naturally occurring ingredients; help slow down the signs of ageing
- fermented ingredients – penetrate into the structures of collagen fibres, where they fill the empty areas created by the stretching of fibres caused by ageing and restore the skin’s firmness and elasticity
How to apply:
shake thoroughly before use. Then apply a few drops to the clean and toned skin of the face, neck and décolletage. Proceed to apply your day/night cream as usual. Use every morning and evening.
Discover more KORIKA Korean Heritage masks and serums whose ingredients grew in the fertile soil of the volcanic island of Jeju. The local nature is said to contain the secret of beauty. Seize the opportunity to discover unique Korean heritage by trying these traditional raw materials.
- Complexion type
- normal, all skin types, dry, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, lifting, Nourishing, strengthening
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand KORIKA
The Korean brand KORIKA brings together cutting edge Asian technology with effective active ingredients, making them a specialist in this area of cosmetics. KORIKA helps women make their everyday beauty routine more enjoyable through their top quality sheet masks.
KORIKA sheet masks contain a large amount of active ingredients which differ based on the type of the mask. Among these ingredients you can find activated charcoal, clay, 24-carat gold, snail extract, silk extract, lavender, litchi, aloe, iceberg water or shea butter.
The three lines of KORIKA sheet masks focus on different skin types. StarBeauty is a premium collection that will be appreciated especially by women who wish to sample rare ingredients, revitalize, and brighten their skin. NaturBeauty line includes various types of masks whose key benefits are natural extracts and iceberg water. SciBeauty masks reflect the most recent trends in Asian cosmetics and offer masks not only for the face, but also the hands, legs, and lips to provide complex care.