KORIKA Korean Heritage Rejuvenating Face Serum with Hydrolysed Collagen
You save 14%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description KORIKA Korean HeritageCharacteristics
Maintaining the youthful appearance of your skin may seem increasingly challenging as you grow older. You can change that by incorporating the KORIKA Korean Heritage rejuvenating serum with hydrolysed collagen into your skin care routine. The application is extremely easy and its effects are truly exceptional.
This is primarily thanks to a blend of traditional Korean ingredients with gentle high-tech technology. Boost the strength of collagen in your skin and enjoy a tightened, smooth complexion with a visibly rejuvenated appearance.
- hydrates the skin, thereby preventing wrinkles
- provides both instant and long-lasting hydration in all layers of the skin
- promotes collagen production
- has antioxidant and anti-ageing effects
- protects the skin against both internal and external negative factors
- soothes and brightens the skin
- doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and doesn’t cause skin pilling
- hydrolysed collagen – high 2% concentration; formulated according to a patented technology, thanks to which its small molecules are able to penetrate deep into the skin, where they stimulate the elasticity of collagen fibres and natural hydration, thereby acting against signs of ageing; it also creates a gentle moisturising protective film on the skin
- hyaluronic acid – provides hydration and promotes skin elasticity
- hibiscus and molokhia – plant ingredients; together they create phytomucin, which has strong moisturising properties
- parsley extract – acts as a toner
How to apply:
shake the serum gently before use. Apply a few drops to cleansed and toned skin; don’t forget the neck and décolletage. Let the product become absorbed and then apply your favourite day/night cream. Use every morning and evening.
Discover more KORIKA Korean Heritage masks and serums whose ingredients grew in the fertile soil of the volcanic island of Jeju. The local nature is said to contain the secret of beauty. Seize the opportunity to discover unique Korean heritage by trying these traditional raw materials.
- Complexion type
- normal, all skin types, dry
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, strengthening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, collagen
About the brand KORIKA
The Korean brand KORIKA brings together cutting edge Asian technology with effective active ingredients, making them a specialist in this area of cosmetics. KORIKA helps women make their everyday beauty routine more enjoyable through their top quality sheet masks.
KORIKA sheet masks contain a large amount of active ingredients which differ based on the type of the mask. Among these ingredients you can find activated charcoal, clay, 24-carat gold, snail extract, silk extract, lavender, litchi, aloe, iceberg water or shea butter.
The three lines of KORIKA sheet masks focus on different skin types. StarBeauty is a premium collection that will be appreciated especially by women who wish to sample rare ingredients, revitalize, and brighten their skin. NaturBeauty line includes various types of masks whose key benefits are natural extracts and iceberg water. SciBeauty masks reflect the most recent trends in Asian cosmetics and offer masks not only for the face, but also the hands, legs, and lips to provide complex care.