- Product description
- About the brand
Product description KORIKA Korean HeritageCharacteristics
Just like your body and mind, your face occasionally needs some soothing – especially if it’s sensitive. KORIKA Korean Heritage soothing sheet mask will become the Holy Grail of anyone with dry skin that is prone to itching. Forget these unpleasant sensations and trust Korean skin care.
The rare ingredients of this mask come from traditional Korean raw materials which have been processed through the latest modern technologies to retain a maximum amount of their exceptional properties.
- instantly soothes dry and sensitive skin
- intensely hydrates and maintains optimum moisture in the skin
- ideal for itchy skin
- softens and stabilises the protective layer of your skin
- soft sheet perfectly adheres to the face
- creates the feeling of a second skin
- Artemisia (wormwood) – this traditional herb is popular in Korea for its beneficial effects on skin. This mask uses wormwood from the island of Geomundo, rich in vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron. It soothes, positively affects dry, irritated and reddened skin, and offers protection
- liquorice root extract – one of the 50 traditional herbs of Chinese medicine, popular ingredient used in Asian skin-soothing procedures
- fermented soy extract – improves immunity and provides energy to skin cells
- D-panthenol (vitamin D5) – improves the function of hydrolipid skin barrier to improve skin hydration and nourishment; stabilises the function of the skin barrier and provide a soothing effect
How to apply:
Start by thoroughly cleansing your skin. Unfold the mask, place it on your face, gently smooth it out and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then massage the residue into your skin and rinse it off.
Discover more KORIKA Korean Heritage masks and serums whose ingredients grew in the fertile soil of the volcanic island of Jeju. The local nature is said to contain the secret of beauty. Seize the opportunity to discover unique Korean heritage by trying these traditional raw materials.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
- Hydration, Calming, Nourishing
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand KORIKA
The Korean brand KORIKA brings together cutting edge Asian technology with effective active ingredients, making them a specialist in this area of cosmetics. KORIKA helps women make their everyday beauty routine more enjoyable through their top quality sheet masks.
KORIKA sheet masks contain a large amount of active ingredients which differ based on the type of the mask. Among these ingredients you can find activated charcoal, clay, 24-carat gold, snail extract, silk extract, lavender, litchi, aloe, iceberg water or shea butter.
The three lines of KORIKA sheet masks focus on different skin types. StarBeauty is a premium collection that will be appreciated especially by women who wish to sample rare ingredients, revitalize, and brighten their skin. NaturBeauty line includes various types of masks whose key benefits are natural extracts and iceberg water. SciBeauty masks reflect the most recent trends in Asian cosmetics and offer masks not only for the face, but also the hands, legs, and lips to provide complex care.