- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-PediatricsCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 50+ lotion for infants provides reliable protection from sunlight to the little ones.
- gentle active ingredients are suitable even for the sensitive atopic skin of infants and children under 3 years of age
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- contains active ingredients which leave the skin moisturised and nourished
- hypoallergenic, tested under supervision of dermatologists and pediatricians
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- shea butter — for a deeply hydrating, nourishing and soothing effect
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply to clean and dry skin before leaving the house. No sunscreen can protect the skin perfectly, which is why kids’ skin should not be exposed to direct sunlight and shouldn’t be out in the sun on hot summer days unless necessary. Reapply the lotion as needed after swimming or excessive sweating. Avoid the eye area.
- Skin type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.