La Roche-PosayAnthelios Mineral One Mattifying Tinted Moisturiser SPF 50+
You save 35%
Achieving beautiful, velvety matt skin is possible even during hot summer days. The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One mattifying tinted moisturiser with SPF 50+ prevents unwanted shine for up to twelve hours. It also helps cover minor imperfections and evens out skin tone whilst maintaining optimal moisture levels.
The cream’s light consistency makes it easy to apply and it doesn’t create an oily or sticky film. It protects the skin against harmful UVA, UVB and infrared radiation throughout the day.
- keeps the skin matt for up to 12 hours
- evens out skin tone
- helps cover minor skin blemishes
- ensures up to 24 hours of hydration
- provides protection against sunlight
- helps strengthen the natural skin barrier
- easy to apply and doesn’t create a sticky film
- non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
→ self-evaluation by 67 men and women after four days of use
- 98% stated that the cream provides good coverage of imperfections for 12 hours
- 80% agreed that it keeps the skin matt for 12 hours
- 95% stated that it stays on perfectly during 12 hours
- 83% confirmed that it looks natural for up to 12 hours
- titanium dioxide (mineral UV filter) – provides broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- hyaluronic acid, glycerine – provide the necessary hydration
- vitamin E – protects against premature ageing caused by UVA, UVB and infrared radiation
- mineral pigments – even out the skin tone
- La Roche-Posay thermal spring water
How to apply:
apply a sufficient amount of the cream to dry, cleansed skin every morning and spread over the entire face. Reapply throughout the day, especially after towel drying and excessive perspiration.
|SPF||very high protection (SPF 50+)|
|Effects||Hydration, Calming, Mattifying, Protection from the elements|
|Sun Protection||with SPF|
|Active ingredients||vitamin E|
|Type of Tinted Moisturiser||Other products|
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.