Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL mattifying tanning gel-cream with SPF 50 offers a very high protection against UV rays while mattifying the skin perfectly.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- prevents unwanted shine and excessive production of sebum
- leaves skin mattified and without excessive shine
- has a light and non-greasy mattifying texture
- suitable for sensitive skin, including skin prone to sun intolerance
- hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and waterproof
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- patented AIRLICIUM ® technology – prevents shiny skin
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply to clean skin before exposing it to the sun. Reapply as necessary, particularly after swimming, if you’re sweating, or after towel-drying.
- Complexion type
- allergic, combination, oily, sensitive
- gel cream
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.