- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay EffaclarCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Effaclar exfoliating gel for oily and problem skin is the ideal product to use if you want to thoroughly cleanse your face. Its micro-exfoliating power and effective cleansing ingredients perfectly remove all impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum every time you use it. Even if your skin is prone to blemishes, this gel will become your go-to way to clean it.
- deep-cleans your skin, removes excess sebum and clears your pores
- removes dead skin cells and makes skin smoother
- eliminates blackheads and regulates sebum production
- leaves your skin feeling clear and fresh
- suitable for face and body prone to acne
- non-oily gel texture, doesn’t overburden your skin
- with a physiological pH
Results of a study:
→ 4-week study with 52 individuals suffering from acne-prone skin, application once a day
- 98% agreed their skin was smoother
- 98% confirmed the product didn’t leave an oily feeling
- 99% agreed it had a pleasant fragrance
- 2 weeks after the last application, it was proven that the blemishes and acne marks have not reappeared
- salicylic acid – unclogs pores and minimises skin imperfections
- LHA – provides gentle exfoliation, positively affects your pores
- zinc – deeply cleans your skin and regulates sebum production
How to apply:
Rub the gel gently between your palms and then apply it to your face. Cleanse your face in circular motions and then rinse off.
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic
- Skin type
- oily, combination
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.