- About the brand
Description Lalique Noir Premier Fruits Du MouvementIngredients
Discover the scent of a garden full of heavenly flowers and fruits with the first sniff of this fragrance. The unisex Lalique Noir Premier Fruits Du Mouvement Eau de Parfum contains harmonious fruity floral notes and you’ll simply fall in love with its combination of tangerine, jasmine, and ginger.
- fruity floral fragrance
- a fragrance to enhance your sensuality
- ideal for both day and evening
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes include spicy ginger accompanied by sweet tangerine and a dominant black pepper. Then comes in the aroma of dried plum along with alluring jasmine, and fruity notes. The charming combination is rounded off with elegant essences of sandalwood, cashmeran, and amber.
The story of the fragrance
The cheerful notes of dried plum and tangerine in Lalique Noir Premier Fruits Du Mouvement were inspired by Marie-Claude Lalique, an iconic figure of the art world.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Black Pepper, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Plum, Jasmine, Fruity Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.