LaliqueLes Compositions Parfumées Imperial Green Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées Imperial GreenIngredients
No matter how high you set your goals, you can achieve every single one of them. Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées Imperial Green Eau de Parfum for men will give you the proper dose of resolve you need. It only takes a few drops for you to find the courage and take another step towards your dreams.
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- luxury fragrance for connoisseurs
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Italian Mandarin, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Musk, Tonka Beans, Ambroxan
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Vanilla Absolute, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.