You save 68%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Pour Homme LionIngredients
If you’re a fan of classic elegance, you can’t go wrong with a combination of intense rosemary, amber, and sandalwood. Lalique Pour Homme Eau de Toilette will be wonderful for any man who enjoys traditional accords.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for all sophisticated men
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening boasts refreshing notes of sweet, fresh bergamot, rosemary, and juicy tangerine, soon joined by a sophisticated trio of new accords. They include classic cedar wood, jasmine blossom, and the unconventional note of iris. The harmonious base notes then include a combination of sandalwood, sweet vanilla, earthy patchouli, and amber.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique Pour Homme was introduced back in 1997 and to this day has remained as popular as ever, proving the timeless appeal of this fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Lavender, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Oak, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.