- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège Pour HommeIngredients
Lanvin Éclat d'Arpege Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- an aromatic scent
- citrus fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Tangerine, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet Leaves, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Lanvin
The Lanvin fragrance compositions are exciting and well-designed down to the last note. They will always cheer you up and give your style a touch of the legendary French charm and Parisian elegance.
One of the oldest Parisian fashion houses was founded in 1889 – but the days when it was only offering fashion and accessories are long gone. By now, many Lanvin perfumes have captured the hearts of women across continents. All Lanvin fragrances are fresh, timeless, and always elegant. The legendary Lanvin Arpège, created by the brand’s founder Jeanne Lanvin for her daughter’s birthday, will pamper you with its unmistakable vanilla and sandalwood notes.
The velvety softness of lilac, peach, and peonies combines in the intoxicating Lanvin Éclat d’Arpège, while the Modern Princess Eau de Parfum uses its sparkling fruity-floral composition to celebrate a modern woman who creates her own destiny. Or you can enjoy the Lanvin Marry Me! – just as dazzling as true love. Its purely floral heart gives it en enchanting quality, while the musk and cedar wood create a harmonious base.