- About the brand
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA By the FireplaceIngredients
Imagine all those pleasant and cosy moments spent by the fireplace. It’s freezing outside but you feel beautifully warm. You’re sitting in an armchair wrapped in a soft blanket, listening to the calming sound of crackling wood and watching the dancing flames. Bring these feelings back to life with a Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace scented candle, which will charm you with scents of burning wood, roasted chestnuts and smoke.
The By the Fireplace candle is part of the Maison Margiela Replica collection, which is inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. In this case, the candle sits you down by a fireplace with aromatic roasted chestnuts and marshmallows.
- a scented candle that brings back memories of time spent by a fireplace, crackling wood and roasted chestnuts
- up to 40 hours of burning time; the pleasant scent creates a cosy atmosphere
- a warm, woody and sweet fragrance that will delight your senses
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
- can also be used as a designer accessory
- made in France
The Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace candle reveals the scent of burning wood and roasted chestnuts, woody smoke, red berries, aromatic clove oil and cashmeran.
- white glass embellished with a fabric label
- high-quality wax
- cotton wick
How to use:
The first time you light the candle, let it burn for at least an hour, making sure that all the wax on the surface has melted. Do not leave the candle burning for more than four hours. Put out the flame using a candle snuffer and avoid blowing out the flame. Trim the wick by 3-5 mm between each use. Always place the candle on a heatproof surface.
Can cause an allergic reaction. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Flower Petal, Pink Pepper, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gaiac Wood Oil, Chestnut
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Peruvian Balm, Cashmeran
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, spicy
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.