- About the brand
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA Lazy Sunday MorningIngredients
Freshly laundered sheets, a comfortable bed filled with pillows and a lazy Sunday morning. Reignite these feelings with a Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning scented candle, which replicates the atmosphere of a carefree morning. Feel the comfort of your soft bed whenever you light it.
The Lazy Sunday Morning candle is part of the Maison Margiela Replica collection, which is inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. In this case, the candle evokes a slow Sunday morning when you’re woken up by beams of sunlight.
- a scented candle that evokes freshly laundered sheets
- burning time of up to 40 hours; fills the room with a pleasant fragrance
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
- clean notes of lily of the valley and white musk
- can also be used as a designer accessory
- made in France
- white glass embellished with a fabric label
- high-quality wax
- cotton wick
The Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning scented candle unleashes a clean and fresh fragrance that evokes freshly washed sheets. You’ll recognise the scent of lily of the valley, white musk and iris.
How to use:
The first time you light the candle, let it burn for at least an hour, making sure that all the wax on the surface has melted. Do not leave the candle burning for more than four hours. Put out the flame using a candle snuffer and avoid blowing out the flame. Trim the wick by 3-5 mm between each use. Always place the candle on a heatproof surface.
Can cause an allergic reaction. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise. Keep out of reach of children. May cause sensitization in the event of skin contact. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Clean Accord, Ambrette
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose Petals, Orange Blossom, Iris Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Creamy Musk, White Musk, Patchouli, White Woods
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, fresh
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.