NYX Professional MakeupEyebrow Cake PowderBrow Kit
Max FactorReal Brow Duo KitEyebrow Powder Palette
RimmelBrow This WayPalette For Eyebrows Make - Up
NewOriflameThe OnePalette for Eyebrows 3 g
Revolution ReloveColour CultPalette For Eyebrows Make - Up
ChanelLa Palette SourcilsPalette for Eyebrows
Gabriella SalveteEyebrow PalettePerfect Eyebrows Kit 5,2 g
ArdellBrowsTravel Set (for Eyebrows)
MAC Cosmetics MAC Cosmetics Great BrowsPalette for Eyebrows
Makeup RevolutionBrow Sculpt KitPerfect Eyebrows Kit
Eveline CosmeticsAll in OneEyebrow Kit 1,7 g
Wet n WildUltimate BrowPerfect Eyebrows Kit
Special offersOriflameOnColourEye and Eyebrow Palette
Lily LoloEyebrow DuoPalette for Eyebrows
ParisaxProfessionalPalette For Eyebrows Make - Up
OriflameThe OnePerfect Eyebrows Kit 3 g
Out of stock
Max FactorBrow Contouring KitContouring palette for Eyebrows 1.8 g
Out of stock
They say that eyebrows frame your face. The right brow shape brings out the beauty of your eyes and makes them look brighter. This is why a brow kit should be part of your basic makeup routine.
One palette contains everything you need for perfect eyebrows. The kit usually includes at least one:
- brow wax to set your eyebrows
- brow powder to fill and thicken your brows
- highlighter for your brow bone
- tweezers, brush and other tools for perfect eyebrows
How to Use a Brow Palette
- Start by plucking all excess hairs with the tweezers.
- Then apply a clear or tinted brow wax to tame unruly brow hairs and set them in place.
- Adjust the shade and thickness of your brows with a brow pencil or a powder from your brow kit. You can even mix different powders to achieve your desired shade.
- Finish by applying highlighter to your brow bone to make your eyes optically larger and more alluring.
Find a handy brow styling kit or a 2-in-1 eyeshadow and eyebrow palette and give your eyes the most striking look.