- NYX Professional Makeup 5
- Astra Make-up 1
- Barry M 1
- Bourjois 1
- Dermacol 3
- Essence 1
- Freedom 1
- Gabriella Salvete 1
- Gosh 3
- I Heart Revolution 2
- IsaDora 1
- L’Oréal Paris 1
- MAC Cosmetics 1
- Makeup Obsession 3
- Makeup Revolution 14
- Max Factor 1
- Mesauda Milano 1
- Revolution PRO 6
- Revolution Relove 1
- Sigma Beauty 2
- Smashbox 2
- W7 Cosmetics 2
- Wet n Wild 1
- XX by Revolution 3
NYX Professional MakeupPro Foundation PaletteContouring palette 16 x 1.1 g
EssenceCONTOURING DUO PALETTEContouring palette
special offerMakeup RevolutionCheek KitFace Palette
Makeup RevolutionUltra Sculpt & ContourContouring Palette
GoshContour'n StrobeContouring and Highlighting Palette 15 g
NYX Professional MakeupHighlight & Contour PROContouring palette 8 x 2.7 g
Gabriella SalveteContouring PaletteContouring palette 15 g
NYX Professional Makeup3 Steps To SculptContouring palette
NYX Professional MakeupConceal. Correct. ContourConcealing and Contouring Palette
Makeup ObsessionFeelsContouring and Highlighting Palette 19.8 g
SmashboxStep By Step Contour KitContouring palette with Brush
W7 CosmeticsHollywoodBronzer and Highlighter 13 g
special offerRevolution PROSculpt And GlowContouring palette2 shades
Makeup ObsessionThrow ShadeContouring palette 19,8 g
XX by RevolutionXXTASY PALETTEBlush Palette2 shades
BourjoisDélice de PoudreContouring palette2 shades
NewGoshGrab & GoPalette for Face and Eyes
NewIsaDoraFace WheelMultifunctional Face Palette for Face 18 g
DermacolBronzing PaletteBronzing Palette 9 g
Makeup RevolutionUltra ContourContouring Palette 13 g
W7 CosmeticsThe Cheeky TrioContouring Palette 21 g
L’Oréal ParisInfallible SculptContouring Palette2 shades
Makeup RevolutionUltra Pro HD FairContouring Cream Palette 20 g
Makeup RevolutionSoph XHighlighter Palette 16 g
Discover the miracle of face contouring and enjoy a perfect movie-star makeup look!
All you need is the right contour kit, a few makeup brushes, and a bit of practice.
What is contouring?
Face contouring is a popular makeup technique that helps you hide imperfections, enhance your facial feature, and make your complexion radiant. Get a palette containing a bronzer, highlighter, and a blusher, and enjoy playing around with shadow and light.
How to contour your face correctly?
Start with sketching out the contours of your face you want to enhance, then start lightly building up the product from the palette.
- Apply the dark bronzer to areas you want to make appear smaller or less prominent. Usually it goes under your cheekbones, to the hairline, on the temples and the sides of your nose. You can also use it to make your face look slimmer. Take a product that’s about two shades darker than your skin to achieve a natural look.
- Light shades that are lighter than your skin are great for areas you want to bring forward. It’s usually your chin, the top of your cheekbones, or the spot between your eyebrows.
- Highlighter gives your skin a sheen that will make it look much healthier. Use a flat brush for the easiest application and put the highlighter on in a gentle sweep across your cheekbones.
- Blusher gives your face a healthy glow and brings the whole look together with a little touch of pink. Apply the blusher lightly to the apples of your cheeks using a brush.