- NYX Professional Makeup 7
- 3INA 1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 1
- Astra Make-up 1
- Barry M 2
- Catrice 1
- Dermacol 3
- Essence 1
- Eveline Cosmetics 1
- Gabriella Salvete 1
- GA-DE 1
- Gosh 3
- I Heart Revolution 2
- IsaDora 1
- L’Oréal Paris 1
- Lily Lolo 1
- MAC Cosmetics 1
- Makeup Obsession 3
- Makeup Revolution 13
- Mesauda Milano 1
- Revolution PRO 7
- Revolution Relove 1
- Sigma Beauty 2
- Smashbox 2
- theBalm 1
- W7 Cosmetics 2
- Wet n Wild 1
- XX by Revolution 3
EssenceCONTOURING DUO PALETTEContouring palette
NYX Professional MakeupConceal. Correct. ContourConcealing and Contouring Palette
MAC Cosmetics MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Sculpt and Shape Contour Palette Contouring palette
NYX Professional MakeupHighlight & Contour PROContouring palette 8x2,7 g
Makeup ObsessionIsn't It PeachyBlush Palette 4x2,5 g
Makeup RevolutionUltra Sculpt & ContourContouring Palette
NYX Professional Makeup3 Steps To SculptContouring palette
I Heart RevolutionChocolateContouring palette3 shades
Revolution ReloveColour PlayContouring palette3 shades
Makeup RevolutionCheek KitFace Palette
Special offersSmashboxStep By Step Contour KitContouring palette with Brush
Makeup RevolutionUltra Pro HD FairContouring Cream Palette 20 g
SmashboxCali Contour PaletteContouring palette2 shades
Makeup RevolutionSoph XHighlighter Palette 16 g
Makeup ObsessionThrow ShadeContouring palette 19,8 g
Revolution PROSculpt And GlowContouring palette2 shades
Makeup RevolutionUltra ContourContouring Palette 13 g
Makeup RevolutionX RoxxsaurusFace Palette 8 x 2.5 g
Special offersAstra Make-upPalette Conceal & ContourConcealer Palette 6,5 g
Eveline CosmeticsContour SensationContouring palette 3 in 1 20 g
DermacolContour PaletteMultifunctional Face Palette for Face 10 g
Revolution PROGoddess GlowIlluminating and Bronzing Palette2 shades
GoshContour'n StrobeContouring and Highlighting Palette 15 g
NewNYX Professional MakeupWonder Stick Dual Face LiftTwo-Tone Contouring Stick8 shades
Discover the miracle of face contouring and enjoy a perfect movie-star makeup look!
All you need is the right contour kit, a few makeup brushes, and a bit of practice.
What is contouring?
Face contouring is a popular makeup technique that helps you hide imperfections, enhance your facial feature, and make your complexion radiant. Get a palette containing a bronzer, highlighter, and a blusher, and enjoy playing around with shadow and light.
How to contour your face correctly?
Start with sketching out the contours of your face you want to enhance, then start lightly building up the product from the palette.
- Apply the dark bronzer to areas you want to make appear smaller or less prominent. Usually it goes under your cheekbones, to the hairline, on the temples and the sides of your nose. You can also use it to make your face look slimmer. Take a product that’s about two shades darker than your skin to achieve a natural look.
- Light shades that are lighter than your skin are great for areas you want to bring forward. It’s usually your chin, the top of your cheekbones, or the spot between your eyebrows.
- Highlighter gives your skin a sheen that will make it look much healthier. Use a flat brush for the easiest application and put the highlighter on in a gentle sweep across your cheekbones.
- Blusher gives your face a healthy glow and brings the whole look together with a little touch of pink. Apply the blusher lightly to the apples of your cheeks using a brush.