Mancera Black To Black Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 10
Fragrance description Mancera Black To BlackIngredients
A unique spicy fragrance with mysterious undertones of leather will make your sophisticated style stand out. The Mancera Black Unisex Eau de Parfum will transport you to the charming Orient and awaken the wild sensuality within you. Venture out into mysterious faraway lands where all your wishes will come true.
- a charming oriental fragrance for both him and her
- an exceptional combination of warmth, spice and leather
- makes its wearer’s character stand out
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with bergamot, alongside the unusual combination of saffron and cloves. Subsequently, you’ll be able to smell the aroma of delicate rose, exotic patchouli and warming amber, complemented by mysterious jasmine. Accords of agar, sandalwood and white musk give the fragrance its depth and intensity. All the elements are intertwined with delightful leather notes that will linger on your skin for hours on end.
Story of the fragrance
The Mancera Black to Black Unisex fragrance from 2015 features an unusual blend of oriental, spicy sensuality with the animalistic scent of leather. The outstanding aroma, together with the best-quality ingredients, will win over both men and women who aren’t afraid to stand out. The luxury bottle is inspired by Art Deco. The nose behind this fragrance is the renowned Pierre Montale.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Saffron, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Amber, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, White Musk, Sandalwood, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.