- About the brand
Description Masaki Matsushima ShiroIngredients
Wrap yourself in a veil of purity that Masaki Matsushima Shiro Eau de Parfum for women brings with every spritz. This soft and elegant fragrance will evoke feelings of balance, and it will become a sweet companion, that will make every day a pleasant experience.
- delicate floral fragrance
- made especially for warmer months and daywear
- the fragrance was launched in 2010
Composition of the fragrance
The combination of cotton flowers aroma and cyclamen will enchant your senses right in the opening, followed by the floral aroma of sensual rose and iris. The clean powdery scent of white musk combined with spruce notes will appear in the dry down and will linger on your skin the longest.
Story of the fragrance
All the nice feelings a white colour evokes are included in the fragrant composition of this Eau de Parfum. The name of the fragrance includes the word ‘Shiro’, which is the Japanese term for white. Not only the scent but also the design of the perfume bottle will enchant every woman who likes to surround herself with beautiful things and clean lines.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cotton Plant Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Spruce, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Masaki Matsushima
Masaki Matsushima combines ancient Japanese tradition with modern trends. This is a Japanese designer who has original designs in the world of fashion. He presented his first collection in 1994 in both Tokyo and Paris. The collection caused unprecedented interest in Europe especially, but in Asia too.
It is therefore no wonder that he was chosen to design the collection for the athletes at the Olympic Games that took place in Tokyo in 2016. He has also projected his vision into the world of fragrances, so the combination of Japanese Sakura cherry blossom and plums is no exception.
Masaki Matsushima’s perfumes are recognisable for their unusual bottles. Masaki Matsushima perfumes will reel you right in.