- About the brand
Description Masaki Matsushima T- matIngredients
Masaki Matsushima T-mat Eau de Parfum for women is light, refreshing, and full of joy. Its sparkling notes will brighten up your face as if you’ve just put on a spotless white T-shirt. Its dazzling, free-spirited aroma of gourmand flowers and fizzy notes will become your new addiction.
- fresh, floral-citrussy scent
- for young and optimistic women
- ideal for spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The initial explosion of freshness is brought on by a combination of lemon, juicy tangerine, and pear with a bit of crushed mint. The heart of Masaki Matsushima T-mat contains playful floral essences of lily of the valley, freesia, and cyclamen. Clean musk in the drydown is livened up by sweet accords of sugar, creating an enchanting and unconventional sensual experience.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum was inspired by the iconic white T-shirt Masaki Matsushima designed for his T-mat collection. The minimalist design, modern approach, and lightness are also reflected in the perfume bottle whose shape represents a half-silhouette of this shirt.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon, Pear, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Cyclamen
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sugar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Masaki Matsushima
Masaki Matsushima combines ancient Japanese tradition with modern trends. This is a Japanese designer who has original designs in the world of fashion. He presented his first collection in 1994 in both Tokyo and Paris. The collection caused unprecedented interest in Europe especially, but in Asia too.
It is therefore no wonder that he was chosen to design the collection for the athletes at the Olympic Games that took place in Tokyo in 2016. He has also projected his vision into the world of fragrances, so the combination of Japanese Sakura cherry blossom and plums is no exception.
Masaki Matsushima’s perfumes are recognisable for their unusual bottles. Masaki Matsushima perfumes will reel you right in.