- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky HighCharacteristics
The sky’s the limit! This applies to your lashes at the very least, with Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High volumising and lengthening mascara. Not only does it make them look significantly longer, it also gives unbelievable volume from every angle – results you too can get with just a couple of strokes on your lashes.
It’s just as easy to remove as it is to give your lashes an extra-distinctive appearance, as all you’ll need is water. In other words, get everything you ever wanted in one perfect mascara with Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High.
- gives lashes lots of volume and length
- lengthens from root to tip and separates lashes
- Flex Tower flexible brush
- the light texture means it does not feel heavy
- long-lasting results with no clumps
- can be removed with just water
- tested for allergy and ophthalmologically
- suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- bamboo and fibre extract – for maximum lash length
How to apply:
Place the brush on your lashes and glide from root to tip. Repeat until you get the desired result.
- Type of mascara
- lengthening, volumizing
About the brand Maybelline
Maybelline was founded in 1915 by a then 19-year-old T.L. Williams who noticed that his sister Maybel had been applying a mixture of vaseline and coal dust to her lashes in order to make them stand out. This inspired him to build a small laboratory and manufacture his own mascaras to sell. His products quickly became a smashing hit, and to this day, the company still bears the name of Williams’ sister. In the 60s, Maybelline was already offering a complete line of eye makeup, and in 1991 they came out with their famous slogan “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline”. Four years later, the company was bought by L’Oréal.