- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Miu Miu L'Eau RoséeIngredients
Playful, carefree and naturally elegant – that’s Miu Miu L’Eau Rosée Eau de Toilette. Be enchanted by the original sparkling fragrance that offers an unmistakable charm.
- a fresh floral fragrance
- for the youthful optimistic woman
- the ideal daytime fragrance, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
Delicate white lily of the valley makes up the dominant component of this fragrance, giving an overall composition of purity and dreamy elegance. At its very heart are blackcurrant buds, thanks to which the sweet fruity accord is evident in the composition. The sophisticated, sensual musk base lends the fragrance a certain sensuality.
The story of the fragrance
Miu Miu is a playful brand founded by Miuccia Prada to capture the spirit of the modern woman perfectly. L’Eau Rosée, launched at the start of 2018, is a more sparkling, lighter interpretation of the first perfume – the simply named Miu Miu – by the Italian fashion house.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Akigalawood®
- Fragrance category
Articles about Miu Miu L'Eau RoséeArticles
About the brand Miu Miu
The creative fashion brand Miu Miu is full of contradictions, poised between simplicity and provocation. It is a reflection of the contemporary woman, someone who is alluring, unconventional and likes doing things her way.
The brand is named after the granddaughter of the founder of the Prada fashion house. The Italian designer Miuccia Prada deliberately moved away from the traditional aesthetic of her family brand and under Miu Miu has made room for her own creative expression. At a time when Prada professed fashion minimalism, Miu Miu offered a counterbalance – a sensual and rebellious interpretation of fashion.
In 2015, the first Miu Miu perfume was launched. Its exceptional floral scent and unconventional bottle design quickly won the hearts of many women and Miu Miu fragrance became a true concept in the world of perfume.