- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Montblanc Lady Emblem L’EauIngredients
Don’t you love it when you can stop for a while, take a breath and enjoy the moment? You will reach the same almost magical effect with the Montblanc Lady Emblem L’Eau Eau de Toilette. You will instantly be transported to a blooming summer garden where you can recharge your batteries and get new inspiration in the middle of a working day.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for modern city women
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the fragrance consist of a juicy fruit mixture and mandarin leaves. The middle notes reveal an intoxicating aroma of magnolia, which is gradually interlaced with notes of exciting rose. The elegant finale is composed of clean notes of musk, cedar wood and resin.
Story of the fragrance
The Lady Emblem L’Eau Eau de Toilette is a part of the unique Montblanc Lady Emblem line, which gradually reveals all the faces of the modern woman. The fragrance was launched in 2017 and its cut glass flacon is inspired by the shape of a diamond, which is the emblem of the Montblanc brand.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Leaf, Litchi, White Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Resin, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.