Moschino Femme Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Moschino FemmeIngredients
Italian women are known for their natural beauty, excellent sense of style and living life to the fullest. The Moschino Femme Eau de Toilette for women celebrates the Italian attitude and elegance, which combines the newest trends with tradition-inspired fashion. Some of that renowned Italian charm will definitely look good on you.
- an iconic oriental fragrance from 1987
- for women who love attention
- a very feminine fragrance ideal for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening showers you with petals of freesia, honeysuckle, marigold and galbanum, while sweet plum ties the combination together. Other floral notes, such as beautiful rose, intoxicating gardenia, delicate carnation and exotic ylang-ylang, gradually increase the intensity of the fragrance. Nutmeg gives the composition an aromatic punch, while sensual notes of warm musk, delicious vanilla and earthy patchouli provide an intense, long-lasting trail.
Story of the fragrance
Moschino Femme from 1987 was inspired by Italian women of the 1980s – beautiful and elegant, with a naturally strong personality. The unique oriental fragrance is hidden inside a golden bottle with a tricolour ribbon representing the Italian flag.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Galbanum, Freesia, Common Marigold, Plum, Honey Suckle
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Carnation, Rose, Nutmeg, Ylang-Ylang, Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.