Moschino FemmeEau de Toilette for Women
You save 54%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Moschino FemmeIngredients
Moschino Femme is a floral and sweetish eau de toilette for women. Its spicy and aromatic magic overwhelms your olfactory nerves while its distinctive and warm tones keep their spicy character and still amaze you by their interesting softness. An aromatic expression of the essence of feminity.
Moschino Femme is an elixir of youth designed for women of all age groups. Its rejuvenating scent is based on elements such as carnations, gardenia, rose, pepper, and sandal wood. Become irresistible, seductive, and pleasant woman who can stay above it all.
Its spicy aroma is visible also through the body of the flacon. Its yellowish colors with golden decorative elements intensify the exclusiveness of this unusual and extraordinary aromatic experience. Become natural and free.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Common Marigold, Freesia, Galbanum, Plum, Honey Suckle
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Gardenia, Carnation, Nutmeg, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.