Moschino Fresh Coutureeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Moschino Fresh CoutureIngredients
Moschino Fresh Couture Eau de Toilette for women is a floral, fruity scent launched in 2016. The scent introduces joy, fun and insight into your life. From the outset, it toys with fresh notes of mandarin and bergamot, enriching these with exotic ylang-ylang. Juicy raspberries contrast elegantly with the floral heart of peony and osmanthus. A sensual base of patchouli, wood and ambroxan gives the scent a sophisticated and modern character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Raspberry, Peony, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Ambroxan, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.