- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino Pink BouquetIngredients
Moschino Pink Bouquet Eau de Toilette is a very sensual and addictive scent which both you and those around you will fall in love with!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Bergamot, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet, Peony, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Peach, Musk, Moss, Gingerbread
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.