Moschino Toy 2Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino Toy 2Ingredients
Your collection of stuffed animals might soon be joined by a new toy. Moschino Toy 2 Eau de Parfum for women is an essence of joy and enthusiasm which sparks a playful spirit inside of you. The iconic glass teddy bear might not be as cuddly as the soft teddy of your childhood, but it will look absolutely stunning on your vanity.
- playful floral woody fragrance with musky notes
- designed by perfumers Alberto Morillas and Fabrice Pellegrin
- introduced in 2018
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes of tangerine, magnolia and juicy Granny Smith apples reveal the joyful character of Moschino Toy 2 from the first sniff. Elegant jasmine in the heart of this Eau de Parfum is accentuated by delicate peony and delightful whitecurrant. Amber wood and sandalwood in the long drydown of the composition bring an air of enchanting sensuality while accords of musk permeate the entire fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Granny Smith Apple, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, White Currant, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.