- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure MuscIngredients
Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc Eau de Parfum is a very clean, deep, and provocative fragrance that will captivate your senses. You can wear it on its own or layer it with the other For Her fragrances.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- created by the perfumer Sonia Constant
- fragrance was introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc is marked by seductive essences of jasmine and fresh orange blossom. The hearty is dominated by sensuous musk while the base will enchant you with intense notes of cashmere with amber and sweet patchouli.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli, Cashmere
- Fragrance category
Articles about Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure MuscArticles
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez, an American fashion designer of Cuban origin, studied at the prestigious Parson’s School of Design in New York. After his studies, his collaborations included one with Calvin Klein. He received numerous awards for his collection of women’s clothing, which he worked on in 1997 with the Italian company Aeffe, whose brands include Moschino and Pollini.
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.