Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez NarcisoIngredients
Discover a new way to drive a man crazy with desire – the Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Parfum for women was created exactly for that purpose. Inspired by the power of feminine seduction, the fragrance uses modern elegance to completely captivate the senses.
- a combination of power, vulnerability, boldness, and sophistication
- seductive and intoxicating fragrance for an elegant woman
- the simple design is typical for Narciso Rodriguez fragrances
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance begins its alchemy of seduction with cheerful and gentle notes of Bulgarian rose and gardenia, underscored with the elegant calm of cedar wood in the base notes. The heart of the composition brings an intense sensual touch in the form of warm musk.
Story of the fragrance
The flacon of Narciso Rodriguez Narciso is the embodiment of fine art and eloquence. The design of the bottle is based on a simple cube shape which offers a striking combination of beauty and logic, so typical for Narciso Rodriguez’s creations.
The bottle combines a matte rectangular cap and a contrasting shimmery surface of glass adorned with a black logo. The white background makes the logo stand out and express its purity, simplicity, and assertiveness.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Bulgarian Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez is a New York fashion designer of Cuban origin who gained popularity thanks to his unique mix of American, European and Cuban culture. And Narciso Rodriguez fragrances are just as inimitable as his fashion.
Narciso Rodriguez was born in 1961 in New Jersey, later graduated from art school and started gaining experience in the fashion world by working for various brands. The biggest change came in 1996 when he designed the wedding dress for Carolyn Bessette, the bride of John F. Kennedy Jr. The name Narciso Rodriguez instantly became famous and in 2008, Michelle Obama wore his dress to celebrate her husband’s victory in the American presidential elections.
The first Narciso Rodriguez fragrance was created in 2003. To this day, the brand has launched several dozens fragrances – try for example the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette with its floral and chypre notes, the floral and woody Narciso Rodriguez Narciso, or the seductive Narciso Poudrée which includes Bulgarian rose and cedar aroma. Men will definitely appreciate the aromatic Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum or the woody Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir. You should also give a try to the iconic, musky Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc or Narciso Rodriguez Fleur Musc.