- About the brand
Description Nina Ricci BellaIngredients
Don’t hide your spontaneous self. This is what makes you so alluring – just like Nina Ricci Bella Eau de Toilette. Much like you struggle to resist this refreshing and daring perfume, people around you will struggle not to succumb to your unpredictable beauty and sex-appeal. It only takes a few drops...
- a fragrance for bold girls, ideal for everyday wear
- designed by perfumers Sonia Constant and Louise Turner
- beautiful and striking bottle in the shape of an apple
Composition of the fragrance
The character of this addictive perfume comes out straight from the beginning with the delicious, mouthwatering combination of rhubarb and green tangerine. The fruity opening then gently fades into the heart with intoxicating rose and delicate freesia. Base notes include warm vanilla and clean white musk to enhance the magnetic power of this unique fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
In the Les Belles de Nina line, Nina Ricci Bella stands out thanks to its green colour. Green reflects the lively, bold spirit of the fragrance, while the gold leaves on the cap feature a little dark-blue ladybug, adding a lovely detail and one more reason why you’ll fall in love with this Eau de Toilette.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rhubarb, Green Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Nina Ricci
The fashion designer Nina Ricci always expressed femininity, sophistication, and minimalism in her designs. Her haute couture fashion house was established in Paris in 1932 and Parisians have been wearing her fine creations ever since. In collaboration with her son, the designer soon started offering Nina Ricci fragrance which soon became an integral part of the French brand’s portfolio.
The company’s first perfume Nina Ricci Coeur Joie was introduced in 1946 and the second one, L’Air du Temps, has been popular since 1948. The essence contained in the famous bottle topped with a crystal dove is a symbol of love and freedom which has become an iconic fragrance of the brand. Its popularity cemented the international success of the fashion house and it continues to inspire all Nina Ricci designs and fragrances.