- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Nina Ricci LunaIngredients
Trust your instincts and give in to your hunger for new discoveries inspired by Nina Ricci Luna Eau de Toilette for women. This light, vivacious fragrance with a touch of mystery will perfectly resonate with the lightness of your youth, and underscore your sensuality.
- fragrance in a gorgeous bottle, ideal for young women
- intense and sparkling fragrance with gourmand notes
- part of the Les Belles de Nina fragrance line
Composition of the fragrance
A combination of orange blossom and wild berries form the juicy opening notes. After a while, they start mingling with notes of delicious caramel and honey. Sweet sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla then form a harmonious pair of notes to bring you a sensual olfactory experience until the last minute.
Story of the fragrance
“Luna”, the Latin word for Moon and part of the name of Nina Ricci Luna, perfectly symbolises the slightly mysterious, daring, and utterly irresistible character of this particular fragrance. Its character is also reflected in the shades of blue on the bottle, representing a night sky which contrasts with the gold leaves and promises a particularly sensual experience.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Wild Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Caramel, Everlasting Flower
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Madagascar Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nina Ricci
The fashion designer Nina Ricci always expressed femininity, sophistication, and minimalism in her designs. Her haute couture fashion house was established in Paris in 1932 and Parisians have been wearing her fine creations ever since. In collaboration with her son, the designer soon started offering Nina Ricci fragrance which soon became an integral part of the French brand’s portfolio.
The company’s first perfume Nina Ricci Coeur Joie was introduced in 1946 and the second one, L’Air du Temps, has been popular since 1948. The essence contained in the famous bottle topped with a crystal dove is a symbol of love and freedom which has become an iconic fragrance of the brand. Its popularity cemented the international success of the fashion house and it continues to inspire all Nina Ricci designs and fragrances.