Fragrance description Nina Ricci Luna
Nina Ricci Luna Eau de Toilette is a very sensual and addictive scent which both you and those around you will fall in love with!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Licorice, Madagascar Vanilla, Sandalwood, White Musk
- Middle notes
- Caramel, Jasmine, Pear, Strawflower
- Top notes
- Forest Fruits, Lime, Orange Blossom, Tangerine
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nina Ricci
Nina Ricci fragrance | Nina Ricci fashion house was founded in 1932 in Paris. Its owner, Maria Nina Ricci, was an Italian from an old and esteemed family who had been obsessed with haute couture since her teenage years. She co-created the brand with her son, Robert Ricci. The philosophy of Nina Ricci brand includes ideas of elegance, romance and femininity, qualities which were later epitomised in Nina Ricci fragrances and accessories. To this day, the brand’s perfumes are still very popular among customers, the chief among its classics being L’Air du Temps. Other beloved Nina Ricci perfumes include Nina L’Elixir or Love in Paris.