Novellista Velvet Dusk Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Review 4
Description Novellista Velvet DuskIngredients
Let your charisma shine through – NOVELLISTA VELVET DUSK Eau de Parfum is all you really need to do it. This fragrance is guaranteed to draw the attention of everyone around you with its enticing accords in highly sophisticated combinations, giving you a captivating air of mystery.
- gender-neutral woody aromatic fragrance
- brings out your charismatic aura
- created by French perfumer Emilie Bouge
Composition of the fragrance
This exceptional fragrance opens with lively notes of bergamot, tangerine and grapefruit married with the freshness of violet leaf. They’re followed by deep notes of vetiver, nutmeg and a pinch of tobacco. A delicate scent of amber and musk accompanied by cedar wood gives the composition a flawless finale and a long-lasting drydown.
Inspired by: Hamlet
Nobody was ever able to describe the deep topics of life and death, strength and weakness, or love and revenge as masterfully as William Shakespeare. Just like the story of Hamlet has become an eternal classic of literature across generations, the NOVELLISTA VELVET DUSK fragrance it inspired will become your perfectly timeless accessory. With this perfume, you can never go wrong.
This sophisticated Eau de Parfum is made only from selected and purest natural essences and other ingredients such as essential oils. Their high concentration ensures a fantastic longevity and intensity of the fragrance.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Grapefruit, Violet Leaves, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nutmeg, Vetiver, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody