- About the brand
Description Paco Rabanne Black XS For HerIngredients
Wake the sleeping rebel inside you and discover the heady feeling of crossing boundaries. Paco Rabanne Black XS For Eau de Parfum will give you courage to experience every moment to the fullest. Immerse your senses in the bewitching notes of cranberry and black vanilla and give in to this provocative fragrance.
- oriental woody fragrance
- for women who want to bring out their sex-appeal
- perfect for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First, Paco Rabanne Black XS For Her attacks your senses with the extraordinary trio of essences from red cranberry, pink pepper, and exotic tamarind. A few moments later, they’re joined by black violet, exquisite cocoa, and blossoming rose. Finally, black vanilla accords in combination with sandalwood and massoia form the intoxicating, captivating drydown of the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cranberries, Tamarind, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Violet, Cocoa, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Black Vanilla, Massoia Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.