- About the brand
Description Paco Rabanne Lady Million FabulousIngredients
Be the brightest star of the evening! Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fabulous Eau de Parfum for women will become the perfect accessory to your dazzling outfit that shimmers to the rhythm of the music. Express your extravagance, your femininity and charisma – on the dancefloor or anywhere else you are.
- oriental floral fragrance with sparkling, sensual notes
- forms a pair with the masculine Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum
- first introduced in 2021
Composition of the fragrance
From the start, your senses will be enchanted by fresh tangerine oil spiced up with a pinch of pink pepper and accompanied by a hot sand accord. The sunny, shiny notes of jasmine blossom, ylang ylang and tuberose come forward a little later, and the sweet, warm notes of tonka bean, elegant moss and vanilla will stay with you all the way through the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fabulous conjures up the feeling of a night full of sparkle, music and dance. This fragrance was created for all the women who long to enjoy the attention of everyone around when they step onto the dancefloor. To relish in the moment when they radiate the pure joy of music.
Even the bottle looks more dazzling thanks to a coat of black shimmer both on the bottle itself and the box. This design perfectly evokes the vibe of a party and makes you become the queen of the night. So feel like a million dollars!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sand, Mandarin Oil, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Moss, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.