This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
Description Paloma Picasso MinotaureIngredients
Whether you’re heading to an important business meeting, a party with friends, or a dinner with your femme fatale, Paloma Picasso Minotaure Eau de Toilette for men will always be a great choice. This fragrance boosts your confidence every time you want to shine.
- oriental fragrance
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Galbanum, Tarragon, Aldehydes, Fruity Notes, Coriander, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Amber, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Paloma Picasso
The daughter of Pablo Picasso, one of the most famous artists, the Spanish painter and pioneer of Cubism, was surrounded by art and the art world from childhood. Although she hesitated to enter the world of design as she thought she would be compared with her father, she eventually started at an early age to design and manufacture jewellery.
Her grandfather, Emile Gilot, was a chemist and perfume manufacturer. So it was only a small step for Paloma Picasso to create her own perfume, which she did in 1984. She declared it to be a fragrance “for strong women like me”.
Perfumes were followed by handbags, belts, umbrellas, and small leather goods, which became famous internationally for their high quality and original design. Today, alongside the Paloma Picasso stores in Japan and Hong Kong, we can find Picasso products throughout the USA, Europe, and the Far East.