This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paloma Picasso MinotaureIngredients
Paloma Picasso Minotaure Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- an oriental fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for evening wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Tarragon, Galbanum, Bergamot, Aldehydes, Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Paloma Picasso
Her grandfather, Emile Gilot, was a chemist and perfume manufacturer. So it was only a small step for Paloma Picasso to create her own perfume, which she did in 1984. She declared it to be a fragrance “for strong women like me”.
Perfumes were followed by handbags, belts, umbrellas, and small leather goods, which became famous internationally for their high quality and original design. Today, alongside the Paloma Picasso stores in Japan and Hong Kong, we can find Picasso products throughout the USA, Europe, and the Far East.