This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Philips Lumea Advanced SC1994/00Characteristics
We all want our skin to be perfectly smooth – but spending extra time in the bathroom is no fun! So let’s change that. From now on, you can enjoy having silky soft and smooth skin without any hair for as long as 3 months. The Philips Lumea Advanced SC1994/00 IPL system removes unwanted hair while preventing new growth in the long run.
This IPL system uses the intense pulse light technology which keeps the roots of your body hair at the inactive stage by using gentle flashes. The number of hairs on your legs, under your arms or in your bikini area will be gradually reduced and your skin will stay smooth and soft to the touch even in the most sensitive areas.
- removes unwanted hair gently, safely and with lasting results
- reduces body hair growth by 85% after only 3 treatments
- leaves your skin beautifully smooth for a long time
- 8 treatments are enough to leave your skin smooth for a minimum of 3 months
- removes your underarm hair in only 2.5 minutes
- removes hair from your bikini area in only 4 minutes
- removes hair from your calves in only 15 minutes
- effective on black, brown and dark blonde hair
- gentle on the skin, even in sensitive areas
- designed for arms, legs, bikini area, underarms, stomach and other areas
- 5 intensity settings according to your skin type
- integrate skin tone detector – detects the shade of your skin in the treated area
- large opening for a quick and easy use
- integrated safety system – prevents unwanted flashes
- integrated UV filter – protects the skin from UV radiation
- setting for hair removal in hard-to-reach areas
- compatible with the Lumea mobile app – offers handy tips and tricks
- attachment for body – to be used from neck down
- adapter, case
- cleaning cloth
- user manual
Who is the IPL system designed for?
Philips Lumea doesn’t work for red, white, grey or light blonde hair on light skin. It’s also not suitable for dark skin because of low contrast between skin pigment and hair pigment.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
Articles about Philips Lumea Advanced SC1994/00Articles
About the brand Philips
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.