The Europlug is not compatible with UK sockets.
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956/00
Philips Lumea Prestige IPL - Hair removal device BRI956/00
- With unique curved attachments
- Underarms, bikini area, body, face
- With SmartSkin sensor
- Both cordless and corded use
Experience hair-free smoothness for up to 8 weeks*
Unique attachments designed for optimal results
The world's first IPL with unique curved attachments is designed for optimal results all over. Philips Lumea Prestige is also the most effective IPL solution offering cordless and corded use and a SmartSkin sensor.
Continuously smooth skin with Lumea IPL technology
- Derived from professional IPL, developed with dermatologists
- Proven effectiveness
- Suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types
- Both cordless and corded functionality
Specialised treatment of different body areas
- Uniquely curved attachments for different body areas
- Underarm attachment: medium size, curved-out design for underarm
- Bikini attachment: curved with transparent filter for bikini area
- Body attachment with large, curved-in design for large areas
- Face attachment with precise design and extra face filter
Maximum freedom, minimum hassle
- With SmartSkin sensor
- No replacement parts, no hidden costs
IPL - Hair removal device With unique curved attachments Underarms, bikini area, body, face, With SmartSkin sensor, Both cordless and corded use
Lumea prevents hair regrowth**
Philips Lumea uses an innovative light-based technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Gentle pulses of light are applied at the root and, after several treatments, hair is prevented from growing back. IPL technology has been available in specialist salons since 1997. Philips Lumea, derived from this professional IPL technology, makes it possible for you to treat hair easily and effectively at home. Philips Lumea Prestige is the culmination of 14 years of research and development in collaboration with leading dermatologists.
Objective studies show significant hair reduction after as few as 3 to 4 bi-weekly treatments, resulting in smooth, hair-free skin. To maintain results, touch up every 4 to 8 weeks. - To enlarge this picture, please click on the image in the image gallery at the top of this page.
Suitable hair and skin types
Philips Lumea Prestige works effectively, easily and safely on a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. As with other IPL-based treatments, Philips Lumea cannot be used to treat white/grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. This is due to the high contrast required between the pigment in the hair colour and the pigment in the skin tone.
Treatment of body areas
Inspired by the uniqueness of each body area, Philips Lumea Prestige is the only IPL device to offer uniquely curved attachments designed for optimal results on different body areas. Attachments differ by combinations of shape, window size and filter. This Philips Lumea Prestige offers specialised treatment on the body (legs, arms, stomach), face (upper lip, chin), bikini area and underarms.
It comes in a specially curved design to treat hard-to-reach underarm hair - 3 cm2 window size. 86% of women satisfied with hair reduction on underarms.***
It is specially designed for effective treatment of bikini hair. It is curved and has an extra transparent filter. Hair in this area tends to be stronger and thicker than leg hair - 3 cm2 window size. 78% of women satisfied with hair reduction in bikini area.***
Large, curved-in design to follow body contours thus effectively covering areas like the legs, arms and stomach. Also enables fast treatment on large body areas thanks to the largest treatment window (4.1 cm2 window size). 83% of women satisfied with hair reduction on legs.***
Philips Green Logo
Philips Green Products can reduce costs, energy consumption and CO2 emissions. How? They offer a significant environmental improvement in one or more of the Philips Green Focal Areas — Energy efficiency, Packaging, Hazardous substances, Weight, Recycling and disposal and Lifetime reliability.
- Body areas: Arms, Legs, Stomach
- Face areas: Chin, Upper lip, Jawline
- Sensitive areas: Underarms, Bikini
Technical specs. attachments
- Body treatment attachment: Shape: Convex curved, Window size: 4.1 cm2
- Face treatment attachment: Shape: Flat, Window size: 2 cm2, extra filter
- Underarm treatment attachment: Shape: Concave curved, Window size: 3 cm2
- Bikini treatment attachment: Shape: Concave curved, Window size: 3 cm2, extra filter
- Slide and Flash: For quick application
- Stamp and Flash: For treatment on small areas
- Corded / cordless use: Both cordless and corded use
Safety and adjustable settings
- Integrated UV filter: Protects skin from UV light
- 5 light energy settings: Adjustable to your skin type
- Integrated safety system: Prevent unintentional flashing
- Skin Tone sensor: Detects your skin tone
- SmartSkin sensor: The right setting on demand
- Lower legs: 8.5 min
- Underarm: 2.5 min
- Bikini line: 2 min
- Face areas: 1.5 min
- High performance lamp: Delivers > 250 000 flashes
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Instructions for use: User manual
- Storage: Luxurious pouch
- Adapter: 19.5 V / 4000 mA
- Warranty: 2 years global warranty
- Type of power supply
- rechargeable/ mains
About the brand Philips
Philips has been a household name for more than a century, more precisely for over 120 years. During this time, Philips earned a name for itself as the go-to brand for electric appliances, including tools designed for personal care.
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.