Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Puma Time To PlayIngredients
Puma Time To Play Eau de Toilette is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Sea Lavender, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Melon, Galbanum, Basil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Labdanum, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Puma
In 1948 Rudolf Dassler founded the Puma company. The brand was first linked with sports footwear for footballers and runners, but now you will find Puma shoes for practically any sport. Puma perfumes are the result of the long-standing partnership of Puma with the greatest athletes in the world. Puma perfumes are the perfect complement to the brand’s sporting style.