- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Revlon Charlie RedIngredients
Revlon Charlie Red is an oriental-floral fragrance which embodies elegance and unusual charm. This unique perfume was specially designed for dynamic and passionate women that are sophisticated and know what they want from life.
Revlon Charlie Red opens with magic blooms of orange tree, delicate plum trees, blackcurrant, juicy peaches, and gentle violets. Its heart is full of essences of carnations, enchanting tuberoses, sensual orchids, silky jasmine, playful lilies of the valley, passionate roses, and exotic ylang-ylang. The base of this fragrance is formed by warming sandal wood, animal amber, precious musk, cedar, and gourmet honey. This excellent perfume for women is designed for special occasions.
Become the queen of elegance and sensuality thanks to this unusual Revlon Charlie Red fragrance for women!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet, Gardenia, Peach, Orange Tree Blossom, Plum, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Rose, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Honey, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Revlon
The brand headquarters are in Barcelona. The company's first product was a nail polish, and thanks to its success the Revlon range began to grow rapidly with other beauty products. In 1973 they had success with the Jontue perfume, which became a bestseller in the USA.
Their controversial advertising always aroused great interest, and Revlon had an annual turnover worth billions of dollars by the 1970s and ’80s. Currently, Revlon is one of the largest cosmetics giants and is known throughout the world.