Description Robert Piguet Bois NoirIngredients
Give in to this avant-garde fragrance with masculine elements which combines rare woods and sweet notes of amber. Robert Piguet Bois Noir unisex Eau de Parfum is a dark and woody perfume that surrounds you with its magical energy and sophisticated character.
- warm aromatic fragrance with striking notes of wood
- modern, elegant and tempting
- unisex fragrance, perhaps more suited for men
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of Robert Piguet Bois Noir relies on woody notes from start to finish. Dry cedar and guaiac wood give the fragrance a slightly smokey, pink character, and lift the earthy note of patchouli balanced out with sandalwood. A sweet, balsamic accord of labdanum, musk and amber forms a beautiful drydown that will emanate from your skin for hours and hours to come.
Story of the fragrance
Robert Piguet Bois Noir was designed for anyone who’s not afraid to make decisions. The black bottle contains a rich, woody scent which has served as the perfect fashion accessory for its wearers ever since 2012 when it was first introduced.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Guaiac Wood, Cedar
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Labdanum, Resin
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody