Roberto Cavalli Florence BlossomEau de Parfum for Women
You save 34%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Roberto Cavalli Florence BlossomIngredients
Relive your dream of an Italian holiday in sunny Florence. Roberto Cavalli Florence Blossom Eau de Parfum for women will transport you to the garden of a villa in the middle of Tuscany – so let it delight your senses with its floral fruity composition.
- for all free-spirited women
- enhances your natural femininity
- bottle pairs baroque opulence with contemporary design
Composition of the fragrance
From the first sniff, your senses will be captivated by citrus notes represented by tangerine and a fresh, lightly sweet bergamot accompanied by blackcurrant. A little later, you’ll notice the aroma of rose and intoxicating jasmine in perfect harmony with orange blossom. The fragrance then slowly fades through the notes of ambroxan, iris, patchouli, and warm sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Both Tuscany and Florence itself are closely connected to Roberto Cavalli’s childhood – his home town was the place that inspired this sophisticated fragrance. Its dazzling composition is part of the Florence Eau de Parfum line.
The bottle of Roberto Cavalli Florence Blossom will draw your attention from the first sight. Its rose gold design evokes the shine of morning dew and the bottle features a motif of blossoming flowers under first rays of sunshine, in keeping with the Italian glassmaking tradition.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Iris, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.