- About the brand
Description Rochas Mademoiselle RochasIngredients
How easy it would be to get used to being addressed as “mademoiselle”! However, there are other ways to please your senses with a touch of Parisian elegance. The Rochas Mademoiselle Rochas Eau de Parfum for women harbours a playful audacity and true French elegance simultaneously. Its radiant, joyful energy will fascinate not only you, but also everyone around you.
- a sweet, floral aroma
- for young, unrestrained women
- the ideal choice for the spring months
Composition of the fragrance
The exciting essences of blackcurrant evoke a provocative atmosphere at the very beginning of the Eau de Parfum, which is further explored by the scent of candied apple. The middle notes of the fragrance have a floral intensity which is created by the essence of Egyptian jasmine and rose. The base is built on warm accords of sandalwood and musk, while precious ambergris provides asensual finishing touch.
Story of the fragrance
The Mademoiselle Rochas Eau de Parfum is inspired by fashionable young Parisian women. This graceful fragrance, launched in the spring of 2017, is a gentle echo of the classic version of Madame Rochas from 1960.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Candied Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Egyptian Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Ambergris, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Rochas
Rochas is a fashion house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who was the first person in the world to design 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets. However, Rochas is particularly famous for his Femme perfumes, in pink boxes with black lace.
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!